Pages

Friday 15 March 2019

year 5&6 camp

Walt:write in paragraphs.



Our camp is held at Pt England school for our year 5&6 pupils it was held last Wednesday and finished on Friday.
We played heaps of activities like kill zone,slip & slide,kayaking which i really enjoyed,cyclo ball where you ride a bike to hit a ball with the front wheel.

Food was my highlight for the camp,on the first night we had nachos and sour cream and for dessert we had cookies with whipped cream.

The next morning for breakfast i had weetbix and toast with a Milo,and for lunch we had a pizza bread,and milk,and then for dinner we had hot dogs and tomato sauce,and for dessert we had ice cream and fruit salad and it was delicious.


Manger pools was my highlight of the whole camp, we swim in the pools while it was raining we all so went on the slide and after half an hour we had to have lunch which was a pizza bread and fruit and biscuits and then we got to go to the bombing pool and I enjoyed it very much.

I had so much fun, so I really want to acknowledge all the people that helped me on this camp. I really would like to thank my dad first because he let me go on this awesome camp, and I would also like to thank Mr Goodwin, and Mr Somerville,and all the parent Helpers and especially Miss Timmi and the wonderful chefs for the amazing food that I really loved.

To look after myself and to behave during camp i learnt to not be scared of learning to  kayaking.


task description: we used a template to design our paragraph to help us to think and write.

No comments:

Post a Comment