Pages

Wednesday 15 May 2019

Pass the Story v.3

Hello my name is jeff and i like to fart a lot sometimes. Most of my farts are eegs, fried eggs, mashed eggs, and of course scrambled eggs. I just love eggs.
One other thing that I like to do other then farts are. Dun Dun Dun! More and More fart.I do not know why i always fart i guess i’m weird a little anyways let's just carry on farting as i was walking down the road farting i saw this boy that looked very similar to me running and farting eh there's no  way that was me. wait i looked one more time, he looked at me and he had the same face as me (like a fart face).
I’m sure, that I am the only person in the whole world who has a fart face.
We walked slowly towards each other…
“Jeff?” The copy-cat Jeff said cautiously.
“That’s me, who are you”!? I replied to the fart-face, no... my-face looking person.
“I’m you, from the future” replied copycat Jeff
“What, from the future? But you look the same age as me?” I replied
“Yes well only 5 minutes into the future. I farted my biggest ever fart, and suddenly I was back in time… Weird right???” Said copycat
Jeff.
“Weird alright” I replied.

Suddenly I felt weird, I had a weird tummy. I think I was about to do my biggest ever Fart… I’m about to blow. Than he let it out and stunk the world it was very pleasant for me than i looked at copy cat me he was was asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment